Are you looking to get your personal training or fitness business online? Don’t know where to start?
Let us help you. We know that helping your clients achieve their optimal level of health and well being and improving their fitness is what you do best. We know that technology and design might not be how you would like to spend your time.
We also know that we love helping small businesses like yours build a brand and get their business online.
Whether you are a personal trainer, fitness coach, or you are involved in some other aspect of the health and wellness industry we can take the headache out of getting your business online. We offer both bespoke, custom designed websites and Wordpress theme setups to give you a website targeted at your ideal clients, and if you have been having a crack at DIYing your website with Wix or Squarespace, but have gotten a little stuck, we can help you with that too.
Custom designed websites for personal trainers
A custom designed website will be tailored specifically for your personal training and fitness business. You won’t find another one exactly the same, and it will be sure to pack a punch. We will look at your current branding, business direction and marketing plan and design a site that reflects these and appeal to your target market.
With a custom designed site we can incorporate many elements such as;
- Integrate with many online booking systems (eg Mind Body Online) via widgets or API interfaces
- Design and develop email marketing templates for MailChimp to complement your new website
- All custom designed sites come with either a Silverstripe or Wordpress CMS to allow you complete control to update your content whenever you need
- Incorporate an online shop to sell supplements, gift vouchers or training sessions for your personal training business
- Incorporate social media, such as an Instagram feed or your latest Facebook posts.
Wordpress themes for personal trainers
In an ideal world we would all go for a custom designed website, tailored to our business needs, but in the real world sometimes budget or time constraints don't allow this. In this situation a Wordpress theme might be just what you are looking for.
Using a Wordpress theme can cut down on some of the development time which in turn reduces the cost. Although the design may not be tailored to your business specifically, it will still complement your business branding and objectives, but it will be based on the theme’s capabilities.
Wordpress theme packages include:
- Wordpress install
- Theme & related plugins setup
- Up to 10 Adobe Stock photos included (does not included Adobe’s premium images)
- Homepage design concept based on themes capabilities
- Design applied to remaining pages
- Content entry for up to 10 pages
- 1 hour training session (up to 30 minutes away from Kingsley)
Contact us today to get your business online.
Phone: 0414 984 978 Email: email@example.com
Websites we've done for fitness & health businesses
get a quote
for your health and wellness website.