'How much does a website cost?' is probably the most common question I get asked, but it is not an easy question to answer. Off the top of my head I can give you a ballpark figure, but to give you an accurate cost I need to do quite a bit of research to work out what you need and how much work it will take me to build the website of your dreams.
There are many factors that determine the cost of your website;
- Do you already have an established brand or do you need a brand creating from scratch?
- What do you want your website to do?
- Do you want to just provide some information about your business?
- Do you want to sell products online?
- Generate leads?
- Take online bookings for a service?
- Design wise, do you need something complex with many custom animations?
- How much content will there be? Are you prepared to write this yourself, or do you need a copywriter to do this for you?
- Do you have professional photography for your business? Or do we need to use a photographer or stock photos?
- Do you already own a domain name and hosting?
- How competitive is your market? And what are your competitors doing? What do we need to do, to do better?
- When is your deadline?
As you can see there is a lot to consider before I can tell you how much a website will cost.
I don't believe in web design package prices as every client and every business is different. Working with me, you will get a website tailored to suit your business, not a 'one size fits all' package. Working with me you will find that my freelance rates are competitive against the big agencies, but I don't compete against businesses in the developing nations (and I would never outsource to them either). I am a professional at what I do, and I have a wealth of experience. Other freelancers I collaborate with are pros in their field too, so if you are looking for a $500 website I am not the gal for you! But if you are looking for a professionally, custom designed website please get in touch to see how I can help you.